This is the stuff dreams are made of–connecting daily with clients and making a difference in not only their businesses but their lives. Our brand relationships are great, but they could always be better. We’re a young company, and we’re on fire. We need people to join us as we grow a world-class brand-to-retail marketing team comprised of amazing client support leaders.
What’s brand-to-retail marketing? It’s the science and art of connecting and aligning national brands with their independent retailers to increase awareness and sales at a local level. Promoboxx happens to be the only SaaS platform that does just that. Our success is supported each day by our Brand Account Team.
Brand Account Manager Role Responsibilities
This role is a full-time, Boston-based position reporting to the VP of Brands. Collaboration with the Sales and Product teams is essential to crafting client experiences that maximize platform usage and revenue per customer. Also, Brand Account Managers ensure long-term customer success by building a deep connection with customers and leveraging that connection to meet or exceed program KPIs and ROI goals — all while advising on marketing strategies that expand revenue potential.
Key areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Work with Client Onboarding to ensure adequate platform education and training
- Create repeatable, scalable client strategies that contribute to expansion
- Establish plans to maximize platform satisfaction for brand client contacts, including sales reps
- Oversee optimization of programs and advise on marketing tactics that drive success
- Lead quarterly presentations that present client success against industry metrics
- Identify new business opportunities (geographic, divisions, etc.) and engage Accounts team
- Identify new brand contacts and present to the Onboarding team for education
- Partner with Sales and Account teams ensuring clients are moving through the lifecycle efficiently
- Partner with Sales and Account teams ensuring clients are renewing post-contract
- Build sales materials that promote the client experience as it benefits brands and sales reps
- Contribute to the Promoboxx roadmap to support an efficient, productized experience
- Socialize client results by creating case studies, participating in webinars, pitching efforts at company meetings, writing blog articles and presenting at user conferences
To succeed in this role you should be comfortable forging strong relationships and identifying new business expansion opportunities with senior level contacts at today’s leading brands. To outline and achieve client goals, you will need to leverage the Promoboxx platform while finding creative workarounds outside of the current technology. You should be comfortable collaborating with Sales and Engineering teams as brands move through the client lifecycle — balancing platform education, campaign execution, and industry insights to support client success.
Brand Account Manager Qualifications:
- At least three years in a client-facing role (preferably SaaS), with a track record of retaining clients
- Experience managing relationships with enterprise customers (preferably national brands)
- Exceptional time management or project management skills
- Strong personnel management and analytical skills
- Track record of achieving organizational KPIs
- Have worked in, or have a desire to work in, a fast-paced startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Marketing or other relevant fields
Above all, you must believe in brands and their independent retailers.
Promoboxx is located in the South End of Boston at 500 Harrison Ave. We offer competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401K plan, stock, and more. Contact us at email@example.com with your resume and let us know why you might be a great fit!