If you’re a startup SaaS veteran with a proven track record of supporting clients and increasing account success year-over-year — we’re looking for you!
Promoboxx is the only marketing platform to connect and align national brands with their local retailers towards the common goal of increasing revenues, and we’re seeking an Account Manager at our headquarters in Boston’s South End. We support leading brands including Chevrolet, Nissan, GE Appliances, Shaw Flooring, Trek Bicycles and Timberland. The Brand Account Manager would be joining the Client Services team, focused on retaining and expanding work with brands. Reporting to the SVP of Client Services, you would be responsible for managing Brand Account Specialist(s).
To succeed in this role you should be comfortable forging strong relationships and identifying new business expansion opportunities with senior level contacts at today’s leading brands. To outline and achieve client goals, you will need to leverage the Promoboxx platform while finding creative workarounds outside of the current technology. You should be comfortable collaborating with Sales and Engineering teams as brands move through the client lifecycle — balancing platform education, campaign execution, and industry insights to support client success.
At Promoboxx, we believe in retailers. We believe that when brands connect and align with their local retailers, they’ll make smarter sales and marketing decisions together. Our collaborative culture includes a strong set core values that we abide to, including not fearing failure, focusing on the big things (while rocking the little things), and being humble.
If you accept this challenge, you’ll:
- Manage the entire client onboarding and ongoing lifecycle for 10+ brands
- Ensure increased brand and retailer platform usage quarter-over-quarter
- Be responsible for all expansion and renewal opportunities for deals 12+ months
- Own retention and expansion numbers, taking personal responsibility to track them
- Be responsible for developing new business opportunities with key stakeholders
- Identify, qualify, close, and manage upsell
- Fulfill a services/digital marketing/sales hybrid role that’s central to success
- Be based in our Boston HQ, but spend approximately 5% traveling
- Accept that while client commitments tend to be standard office hours, occasional requests may cause you to work early/late to ensure success
You’re qualified for this role, if you have:
- 3+ years experience working in post-sales professional services role
- Effective team management capabilities as this position may have a direct report(s)
- SaaS technology experience in digital marketing, mobile advertising, or social media
- Record of being detailed, goal-oriented, and comfortable with meeting/exceeding goals
- Experience setting and managing client milestone achievement expectations
- Knowledge of collaborating with UX and Engineering teams
- Worked in (or have a desire to work in) a fast-paced startup environment
- Undergraduate degree
Here at Promoboxx we believe in rewarding all of our employees on the merits of their accomplishments. We offer a competitive salary, plus stock options and a rich set of employee benefits. Contact us at email@example.com with your resume and tell us why this should be your next move!