Calling all Account Managers with a hybrid Marketing/Client Services background and a proven track record delivering flawless service — keeping clients happy and retaining business year after year. We’re looking for you.
Company Overview: Promoboxx is a Digital Retail Marketing Platform enabling brands to increase local awareness by making their independent retailers better marketers. With a crew of 20 team members, our goal is to someday deliver digital content to every store-front on the planet. Currently, we’re making waves with brands like Chevrolet, Pepsi, General Electric, Nissan, Trek Bicycle, Electrolux, Timberland, Mohawk Flooring, and more!
Position Overview: Account Managers are primarily responsible for managing relationships with senior level contacts at client organizations. The Account Manager aligns internal and external resources needed to service programs, builds strategic operational plans, and balances the expectations of clients with the execution of campaign work.
On an executional level, Senior Brand Account Managers oversee the annual marketing program plans of brand clients. They are also responsible for developing, optimizing, and expanding business accounts creatively and financially, while keeping a pulse on overall industry insights, competitive threats and opportunities as it pertains to expanding the business.
- Leading clients’ marketing and advertising strategies as it pertains to retail networks
- Creatively and strategically pushing clients, brand stakeholders, and partner agencies
- Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
- Working with Promoboxx sales teams to help convert potential deals to new business
- Marketing new platform benefits to key client stakeholders
- Communicating key platform opportunities to clients
- Working with Activation Teams (Retailers and Reps) to improve retailer engagement
- Build relationships with Brand Account Managers to assist in account retention and expansion
- 5+ years experience in professional client relationship management
- A background in advertising, design or marketing
- The ability to plan and strategize at a senior level
- A persuasive, confident and creative approach to client projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities (this position has a direct report)
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- 2+ years experience working in a startup environment with a strong work ethic
- Experience collaborating with UX and Engineering teams
- Demonstrated core belief in brands and their independent retailers
This is an office-based role. Senior Brand Account Managers will spend time in meetings and briefings, as well as remaining in close contact with key clients. Account Managers are responsible for visiting clients on-site at an average of two visits per client per quarter. Additional travel will be required to lead new business presentations, conduct stakeholder education and finalize program planning. Although work commitments will tend to be standard office hours, deadlines or the demands of a client may see you working early or late to ensure continued success.
Promoboxx is located in the South End of Boston at 500 Harrison Ave. We offer competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401K plan, stock, Inteligent.ly courses, and more. Contact us at careers@promoboxxdotcom with your resume and let us know why you might be a great fit!